12 Jul 2026

Complaint to Government/Council/Police: Anti-Social Behaviour (Local Drunks)

Use this AI generated template to report recurring anti-social behaviour to the local council's community safety team or non-emergency police panel.

Subject: Report of Recurring Anti-Social Behaviour at [Location Name]

Dear Community Safety Team,
I am writing to formally report ongoing anti-social behaviour at [Specific Location, e.g., the benches outside the library / St. Mary’s churchyard].
Consistently, during [times of day, e.g., weekday afternoons between 3 PM and 7 PM], a group gathers to drink heavily in this public space. This frequently escalates into loud shouting, aggressive shouting at passersby, and public urination. Local families and elderly residents now feel unsafe walking through this area.
While I understand the complexities surrounding public intoxication, the current situation is severely impacting community safety. Please increase patrols or enforcement of local public drinking bans (like a PSPO) in this specific zone.
I look forward to hearing what steps will be taken to resolve this.
Kind regards,
[Your Name]
[Your Contact Information]