We are posting our collection of essential email templates (developed using AI) which have been optimized for communicating clearly and effectively with healthcare providers, local government bodies, and the press. The first one, below, is for healthcare.
Healthcare: Complimenting Good Service
Use this template to praise exceptional care, ensuring the staff receive formal recognition.
Subject: Formal Recognition of Exceptional Service – [Department/Ward Name]
Dear Patient Experience Team and Hospital Management,
I am writing to formally praise the exceptional care I received at [Hospital Name] on [Date].
Specifically, I want to highlight the outstanding professionalism and kindness of [Staff Name(s), if known] in the [Department/Ward Name, e.g., A&E, Maternity]. During my visit, they went above and beyond by [briefly describe what they did, e.g., explaining my treatment clearly / comforting me during a difficult time].
In moments of vulnerability, having such dedicated care makes a profound difference. Please ensure this feedback is shared with the relevant team members and noted in their professional records.
Thank you for your tireless commitment to patient care.
Kind regards,
[Your Name]
[Your Contact Information]
[Your Patient ID Number, if applicable]
[Your Contact Information]
[Your Patient ID Number, if applicable]